Foro » Feedback and Ideas

Last.fm for Facebook

• OOSCARR escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 28 Ene 2012, 20:42

Just last.fm

I think last.fm official facebook app should post on facebook just songs listened to from last.fm servers (like Spotify), not external sites/software; it should be their (myspace) responsibility to double post to facebook and last.fm at the same time (like Spotify).

• Datark escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 31 Ene 2012, 7:21

Waiting

Eh, how long we have to wait for it? :(

• thomaas94 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 31 Ene 2012, 8:51

Looking at other music apps...

Looking at apps like Spotify or Mog, posting their feeds to the music tab in facebook, every feed posted seems to be playable.
    That's why I think this could be a major problem for the last.fm developers: Implementing the Last.fm app as a Music App.

By now the only way to get around this problem I think is to make the app post its feeds into it's own tab, just like this one: http://www.facebook.com/LastfmScrobbler

And that's why I think development's stuck. And seriously: Last.fm IS music and should be in facebook's music tab.

• a weekly top artists update would be nice.... something that updates itself onto your timeline every 7 days

would attract the attention of people and get more people visiting last.fm

• plz

+1

• FlameMan escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 1 Feb 2012, 15:55
    I would like to see official last.fm timeline app in music tab. It'd be great!

App should display:
    - Recently listened tracks
    - Top albums
    - Favs
    - Top radio stations
    - Tags

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 2 Feb 2012, 11:14
    FlameMan said:
    I would like to see official last.fm timeline app in music tab. It'd be great!

App should display:
    - Recently listened tracks
    - Top albums
    - Favs
    - Top radio stations
    - Tags

That would do for me :)

• season01 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 4 Feb 2012, 5:42

[spam]

[spam]

Editado por hjbardenhagen el 4 Feb 2012, 11:00
    • Nertpaelg escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 9 Feb 2012, 19:03
    Bumping this thread, this feature would be quite essential...

• just bumping, this really needs to be made. Seems like a no brainer.

• seriously guys

at least respond with an update.

• Re: Just last.fm

OOSCARR said:
    I think last.fm official facebook app should post on facebook just songs listened to from last.fm servers (like Spotify), not external sites/software

I would hate that.

• franziie escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 12 Feb 2012, 14:31

Editado por franziie el 5 Feb 2014, 16:05
  • Up!
    Wake up LastFM!!!!

• Still no update?

• Bumping this

• Hello! any news? any update on this?
    Is it in your TODO list yet?

• Midrel escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 Feb 2012, 7:43
    Very interested in this... so +1

• HazeXL escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 Feb 2012, 16:29
    So, just to clarify. There is no way to get your music played from your phone ect to show up on facebook unless you play it through spotify?

///////
    • tassieboy escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 Feb 2012, 23:21
    I would also really like to see a timeline app for Last.Fm.
    I think the way I'd like it to work is a bit like the Goodreads app, which embeds a widget right up the top of your timeline (under the friends list) with recent activity. In its case, books started and finished recently. This widget could display the last 5 or 10 tracks listened through Last.FM.

Perhaps on a weekly basis, a post could be placed on the timeline with your weekly chart.

Adam Collings - Aspiring Author. adamdavidcollings.com

• Editado por brunohstein el 29 Feb 2012, 14:16
    • gomer43 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 17 Feb 2012, 0:55
    This is just as bad as the iPhone app not scrobbling tracks from the Music app yet. Remember this in the FAQ?:

"If Apple ever decide to allow background applications on the iPhone (we've asked them!) we will release an update to scrobble directly from the iPhone."

Been awhile now, why do I have to have a third party app to do this? Same as having to use a third party app on Facebook to do what Last.fm should be doing.

• halfvoid escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 17 Feb 2012, 18:14
    This functionality is desperately needed.

• SyrFox escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 18 Feb 2012, 11:09
    the last.fm scrobbler app has finally been approved by facebook, i guess it'll do while we wait for an official app!

• I would like to add the events I will and have already attended to my timeline! please!
    Thanks

Anton over and out
Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.