Foro » Web Site Support

How do you help promote artist's albums on their pages?

• Zao_40 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 10 Ene 2006, 22:07

How do you help promote artist's albums on their pages?

when you look at an artist's page it usually shows the artist's albums, but some arn't shown, can i help, or not not?

sit back and watch, as the sky falls down
    • [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 10 Ene 2006, 22:15
    yes, some artist have only songs, witohut any albums. I want to help with this too, if I can :) .. so, can I??

• If the albums don't exist on MusicBrainz then add them there, if they do exist they should eventually be added to Last.fm

• lozzd escribió...
    • Alumni
    • 10 Ene 2006, 22:47

Re:

Quoth CukierAdorator:
    yes, some artist have only songs, witohut any albums. I want to help with this too, if I can :) .. so, can I??

You can help me by changing your signature; its way too big for the forum rules. Those pictures are "FOR YOUR WEBSITE" like it says on the link you clicked to get them.

Want a fully customisable sig (like above?) CLICK HERE!
    Insert disclaimer here.
    • Usuario
    • 11 Ene 2006, 14:02

Re: Re:

Quoth lozzdYou can help me by changing your signature; its way too big for the forum rules. Those pictures are "FOR YOUR WEBSITE" like it says on the link you clicked to get them.
    ok, done :) (but your signature isn't small too :/)

• muz escribió...
    • Alumni
    • 11 Ene 2006, 14:08

Re: Re: Re:

Quoth CukierAdorator:
    (but your signature isn't small too :/)

You dare question authority?! :o

But to be fair, his image isn't larger than his post, and it serves some purpose to the last.fm community ;)

• Usuario
    • 11 Ene 2006, 14:45

Re: Re: Re: Re:

Quoth mustaqila:
    But to be fair, his image isn't larger than his post, and it serves some purpose to the last.fm community ;)

but His post is as large becouse of 'Quoth' in it ;) and so on... this discussion will take us nowhere so - You're right :)

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.