Foro » Web Site Support

About group demographics

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 10 Ene 2006, 20:52

About group demographics

There is such a thing as group demographics. I join a group and see - there are some 10 people from my country. How do I see who are they? Maybe I'm just blind, but I just couldn't figure it out.

• lozzd escribió...
    • Alumni
    • 11 Ene 2006, 1:56
    I don't think there is any way you can do that. If its a small group, you could go through each one checking, but that is a bit fustrating.

Want a fully customisable sig (like above?) CLICK HERE!
    Insert disclaimer here.
  • It'll be hopelessly out of date, but you could try googling:

site:last.fm inurl:user in url:groups Palau "Extensive Musical Taste"

That should bring up users' group pages with both Palau (or your country, if you're not from Palau) and the name of your group. Change out "E..M..T.." to the group you're looking for.

• Usuario
    • 11 Ene 2006, 3:18
    Google came up with zero results. The group is large enough - more than 600 people. I think that being able to get in touch with your local group members is the whole point of group demographics... :)

• Maybe you could post to the group forum, e.g "All Palauans sign on to this forum thread." If they don't respond, they are probably just pretending to be from Palau.

• lozzd escribió...
    • Alumni
    • 11 Ene 2006, 9:20
    Perhaps this is an idea for a feature then.

Want a fully customisable sig (like above?) CLICK HERE!
    Insert disclaimer here.
    • spacefish escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 11 Ene 2006, 9:32
    I think it would be great to see exactly who comes from where. :)

• muz escribió...
    • Alumni
    • 11 Ene 2006, 11:39

Re:

Quoth spacefish:

Well, everyone comes from the "internets" surely... That's that question solved...

• spacefish escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 11 Ene 2006, 11:56

Re: Re:

Quoth mustaqila:
    Quoth spacefish:

Well, everyone comes from the "internets" surely... That's that question solved...

Oh, yes, that's true. Invented by Al Gore or something. I suppose that makes us all Children of the Gore. :P

• Usuario
    • 11 Ene 2006, 12:06
    I would have thought Clinton was the one more likely to sow his seed that widely.

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.