Foro » Web Site Support

Error message

• Error message

I tried using audioPod goes iScrobbler for my iPod. Eventually I got the tracks to show up, but they wouldn't submit and I got the error message, "Your Audioscrobbler plugin has been blocked due to a plugin bug. You need to get an updated version of the plugin" on my profile. I don't mind if it doesn't submit songs from my iPod because I listen to music on my computer more. iTunes is still submitting my tracks fine, so I don't have any problem other than the error message. If I re-install iScrobbler, will the error message go away? It's really annoying, especially because I don't actually have a submission problem.

Now that your savior is still as the grave you’re beginning to fear me. Like cavemen fear thunder – I still have to wonder, can you really hear me?
    • muz escribió...
    • Alumni
    • 3 Ene 2006, 6:24
    You need to update from the link in Russ's post here

• Oh, okay, thanks.

Now that your savior is still as the grave you’re beginning to fear me. Like cavemen fear thunder – I still have to wonder, can you really hear me?
Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.