Foro » Web Site Support

Wrong Song Playing

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 11 Ene 2011, 10:58
    The redirection for Quakes is gone, so there should be no more hip-hop horror when listening to your horror genre. :-)

• Here are some that I've found, though there are several more:

* Sound Chaser by Yes as featured on the album Relayer. Instead a horrible remix from the album Yes Remixes, though the last.fm link for the song that actually plays is listed under the incorrectly designated album (should be deleted or corrected to the one just mentioned) Remixes.

* There are three version of the song Infecting The Crypts, but only the live version on The Close of a Chapter: Live In Quebec City plays. Also on this album, EffigyoftheForgotten should be corrected to "Effigy of the Forgotten".
    The other two versions are on Human Waste and Effigy of the Forgotten and I would rather have distinct versions of these to add to my library i.e. two songs to add.

* Also two versions of a compilation album Terminal City Ricochet exist, this link being the correct version and another which should be removed Terminal City Ricochet which is erroneously listed under the artist "doa".
    To add to this, even the correct version of this compilation erroneously attributes the songs (where relevant) to the band Doa instead of D.O.A..

• Usuario
    • 24 Ene 2011, 18:45
    1. Songs are identified by their titles. If different versions are uploaded with the same name, the audio streams will be attached to the same track and played on rotation. Just because the same track exists on three albums, it doesn't play all three different versions. It will only play the versions that have been uploaded.
    2. I don't know what algorithm Last.fm uses to pick the album that is displayed for a track, but it is not necessarily the album that the audio is from. This is an old problem.
    3. EffigyoftheForgotten is already corrected. The track list of the album can probably only be corrected by the label that uploaded the album, by re-uploading it.
    4. The same goes for the other albums. Albums can't be moderated (unless this has changed, recently).

• Usuario
    • 14 Abr 2011, 1:51
    another wrongun: That Old Black Magic was playing something that I had no idea what.. yet when I just hit the 30 second preview the correct track was playing. BTW, I was listening via the desktop client.

• petason escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 Abr 2011, 13:51

[spam]

[spam]

Editado por Knapster01 el 14 Abr 2011, 14:18
    • tmeekins escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 23 Abr 2011, 2:55

Hooverphonic

Was listening to the trip hop tag and Hooverphonic's 2Wicky started to play, but it listed the artist as "Hoover"... completely wrong band... It did show Hooverphonic's album cover..

• Usuario
    • 23 Abr 2011, 22:19
    The song has been uploaded under the wrong artist name here: Stealing Beauty.

• Usuario
    • 23 Abr 2011, 22:22
    ... and this entire album has somehow ended up under Hoover as well: A New Stereophonic Sound Spectacular.

• Piece of My Heart from Janis Joplin

Piece of my Heart needs correction. The song played is NEVER from Janis Joplin and is always showed like its hers. Could you please, help?

• headey escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 6 May 2011, 10:29
    http://www.last.fm/music/Mauro+Bruno/_/Auld+Land+Syne ~~~~~~~~ Neither of the albums it is on seem right either. I like what streams though so I hope if anything is done with this track I'll still be able to find it.

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.
    Ludwig Wittgenstein
    -but how boring life would be

headey cocktail
    • Usuario
    • 7 May 2011, 11:31
    There is an Inflames song which plays an 8bit version of it, it was off clayman, but I'm not sure of the track.

• Usuario
    • 7 May 2011, 12:25
    It may have been In Flames - Moonshield, and it plays Moonshield (C64 Karaoke Version). Join the crowd on the Boulevard of Broken Streams if you like.

• xiaobizhu escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 10 May 2011, 2:41

[spam]

[spam]

Editado por Sliders1234 el 10 May 2011, 4:24
    • Wilwa escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 28 Jul 2011, 19:44
    RadioheadHigh and Dry is just a 15 sec fuzz sound.

• dj fozzie bear

The track Wanted plays Dust (Adriano Alberti remix) when you click on preview, but I'm not sure what song is playing when I click the Dust preview.

Thanks.

-C.J.
    • c4t2007 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 Sep 2011, 14:45
    Unknown and bad remixes:

You Are Not Alone

Praise You is even worse.

I'll use and in addition to and , and maybe .

“Brazil’s cattle industry [...] is responsible for about 80 percent of all deforestation in the Amazon. In fact, the Brazilian cattle industry is the largest single source of deforestation anywhere in the world. And deforestation in turn causes one-fifth of all the greenhouse gas emissions in the world, more than all the world’s cars, trucks, trains, planes, and ships combined.” - Lindsey Allen
    Child labour: the tobacco industry's smoking gun
    Up to 90 percent of logging has ties to organized crime in some tropical countries.
  • [spam]

[spam]

Editado por Knapster01 el 6 Sep 2011, 11:11
    • headey escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 Sep 2011, 18:57
    Symphony No. 7 in A Major, Op. 92: II. Allegretto
    I think this track was fine on the 14th but this evening preview and stream are definitely jazztype guitar not playing Bethoven.
    If it is any help -the stream ended, a bit roughly, @ -0:11

http://www.last.fm/music/Ludwig+van+Beethoven/_/Symphony+No.+7+in+A+major%2C+Op.+92%3A+II.+Allegretto

Ludwig Wittgenstein

headey cocktail
    Editado por headey el 26 Ene 2012, 19:35
    • Usuario
    • 16 Sep 2011, 23:09
    Sounds like it is the version on this album:
    Hoagy Carmichael - Twist for Jimmy Smith

• c4t2007 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 29 Sep 2011, 22:04
    “Brazil’s cattle industry [...] is responsible for about 80 percent of all deforestation in the Amazon. In fact, the Brazilian cattle industry is the largest single source of deforestation anywhere in the world. And deforestation in turn causes one-fifth of all the greenhouse gas emissions in the world, more than all the world’s cars, trucks, trains, planes, and ships combined.” - Lindsey Allen
    Child labour: the tobacco industry's smoking gun
    Up to 90 percent of logging has ties to organized crime in some tropical countries.
    • umia escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 19 Oct 2011, 23:01

je t'aime tant

hi! the preview of Je T'aime Tant is of a wrong track. it's actually Oh Là Là that's playing. it's quite annoying since i have Je t'aime tant on my top tracks and anyone wanting to discover the song gets to listen to a totally other one.

can you please correct this? ♥

• headey escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 Nov 2011, 11:01
    Various covers seem to play here : Stevie Wonder Sir Duke

Ludwig Wittgenstein

headey cocktail
    • -VVV- escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 21 Nov 2011, 15:30
    Nnnörd
  • Another

D.R.I. 's song "A Coffin" is labelled as song "I don't need society". Also it is from the album Crossover.

• [spam]

[spam]

Editado por Knapster01 el 7 Dic 2011, 11:05
Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.