Foro » Web Site Support

Connection error

• gnavejas escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 6 Ene 2010, 18:21

Connection error

I havent been able to connect to a station, everything is ok but i just cant listen to MUSIC!! this is the msg i get

Ooops, there was a connection problem!

Try and restart this station » or start a new station »

i restart station and tried to start new, but same thing> help plz

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 7 Ene 2010, 10:43
    I have the same problem for the last month now but obviously Last.fm don't care about their subscribers they just care about the money they get

• Re: Connection error

gnavejas said:
    I havent been able to connect to a station, everything is ok but i just cant listen to MUSIC!! this is the msg i get

Ooops, there was a connection problem!

Try and restart this station » or start a new station »

i restart station and tried to start new, but same thing> help plz
    Have you tried the troubleshooting tips here yet: What can I do if the music player on the site doesn’t work at all for me?

If the problem persists, could you post more information: What browser and operating system are you using, do you have any ad- or script-blocking software (such as Adblock Plus, NoScript) installed? Have you made sure JavaScript is enabled in your browser? Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?

• Usuario
    • 9 Ene 2010, 8:41
    I am running Ubuntu 9.10 with latest Firefox latest shockwave flash no ad-blockers java is enabled all this info is in my previous post Last.fm Doesn't Connect and I have already all the troubleshooting tips and wasted my hard earned money for a non existent service

• Usuario
    • 12 Ene 2010, 11:00
    Hey Last.fm how about fixingthis stupid connection problem as I have already cancelled my subscription as I don't believe in paying for something I can't use next is complete deletion of my account never to return

• Same Issue

I am experiencing the same issue.

I am receiving a "Connection Error" - "Ooops, there was a connection problem!" when trying to listen to My Library or any Station. Sometimes the Ad will play, but then go to the Connection Error.

I am using IE 8.0 on Windows XP. I tried deleting my cookies and temporary internet files, Java is enabled, but it did not help. Nothing changed on my PC since it stopped working.

• AdiNotNow escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 Ene 2010, 8:09

Connection problem

Same problem as all of you. Really fed up.
    Firefox 3.5.7 (updated yesterday)
    Xp Pro all SPs up to date.

Why is there no direct e-mail for tech support?
    It seems this is an ongoing issue so why no warning to listeners?

This has only started in the last couple of weeks for me but I have seen similar posts for some time. I had the same problem in the autumn but it cleared by itself in a day. This has been like this all week. Thought it may be down to staff being unable to get to work!!

Angrily,
    Unhappy UK listener

• idiomat escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 Feb 2010, 23:28

Intermittent connection error

About every third song or so, the next song will not play and I am told there is a connection error (same message as quoted above). My setup works fine otherwise. I am finding Last.FM to be a pretty good advertisement for Pandora.

• connection error

same here, I have already posted this a week back, I was asked to provide what os/browser I am on and then never got a response. Last.fm is seriously crappola, doesn't work and their support is the biggest bunch of arse-monkeys I have ever come across. I want my money back Now!

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.