Foro » Web Site Support

Please help ! About 'Clearing listening data'

• iron_age escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 May 2012, 8:11

Please help ! About 'Clearing listening data'

Hi, just one day ago, i've clicked 'Clear listening data' to assume that it will clear data about played tracks (or the listening statistics). And after clicking that another message came and asked me something like 'Are you sure you want to clear all played tracks'...I clicked ok. And it said after 24 hours it will influence.

Now i'm waiting for 24 hours and my problem is that i can't see the 'Bands' in my archive section, which are really very important for me, there was around 1000 bands in my archive, and now only 14 of them appears.

Is this option about clearing just the played tracks, or all the bands in my account? I didn't understand. Plase help me? Is last.fm going to restore the bands in my archive?

Or, is it possible for you to help me to restore the bands in my archive please ? My account is:

http://www.last.fm/user/iron_age

Thank you.

• We cannot undo playcount resets. After doing such a reset, your loved tracks will still be in your profile, however everything will not be retrieveable. You might be able to re-import your listening history from your preferred media player, however this feature isn't supported for reset accounts ie. it might work:

Can I import all my previous plays from my media player when creating a new Last.fm profile?

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.