Foro » Web Site Support

Last.fm Support: FAIL

• Last.fm Support: FAIL

I created an account a few years ago that I can no longer gain access to (for obvious reasons). I contacted Support, and after two days, they tell me to create a new account.

... Seriously? The reason why I lodged a request is because I want my old account back. ¿No habla ingles?

• What happens if I’ve forgotten my username or password?

or in short:
    If you've lost your password go here, if you can't remember your username go here.
    If you forgot your password AND your associated email address, you'll have to give support some kind of verification so that they know that the account in question is really yours (date of birth or something), obviously you can't demand access to any account just like that.

• Hi,

Sorry for the delay, there was an English bank holiday this week. Can you tell me the account name and ticket number?

As bengt said, to prevent account theft we have to verify that the account belongs to you. As a result, if you're unable to verify that the account belongs to you, I'm afraid we can't give you access to the username.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this, however please make sure that your email address and date of birth are up to date in your account settings. It's not mandatory, but if this data is missing the chances of recovering your account aren't high.

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.