Foro » Web Site Support

Won't scrobble

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 24 Abr 2012, 16:56

Won't scrobble

I scrobble songs from a video game soundtrack, the artist is Dark Wizard Sound Team and it won't appear on my last.fm page. I see everything ok on the last.fm scrobbler but then, nothing is added to my stats, not even shown on my page...How come ? Thanks

• Check the tags on your music files. Which tracks in particular won't scrobble? Please provide a URL to the track page on Last.fm.

• Usuario
    • 24 Abr 2012, 19:10
    Thanks for the quick response. The track page for the first one is http://www.last.fm/music/Dark%20Wizard%20Sound%20Team/_/AudioTrack%2002 The other titles just goes by audiotrack 3 to 12.

It will appear as it doesnt exist because it just don't make the link between the scrobbler and my Last.FM page. It appears perfectly on my scrobbler, like everything else I play. Curious...

• snyde1 escribió...
    • Suscriptor
    • 24 Abr 2012, 19:29
    "AudioTrack ##" is one of the blacklisted names.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    • Usuario
    • 24 Abr 2012, 20:43
    I didn't know about that, obviously. Thanks for the information. :)

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.