Foro » Web Site Support

Marantz M-CR603 problem playing selected stations

• paupton escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 28 Feb 2012, 22:37

Marantz M-CR603 problem playing selected stations

I am having problems playing selected stations on the Marantz M-CR603. I am a subscriber. I key in an artist and then have the option to select artist or to select tag. If I select artist a list comes up. I can select one but it always plays the radio station entitled 'MUSIC'. I know this because I can see it in my recent stations list. Nothing to do with my selected artist. Strangley if I select select by Tag the selected tag does play that tag! I am playing within UK so it isnt a location issue. If I select the station on the computer, it does appear in my recent stations list on the Marantz and I can play it, but that isnt a very satisfactory wat around the problem! Has anyone any suggestions or experienced similar?

• This sounds like an issue for Marantz Support. We haven't changed anything that would affect this on our end.

• I too had similar issues with my Marantz MCR603 and Marantz technical support were able to help me by going through a series of tests over the phone, with the unit powered up in front of me. We fixed everything by performing a factory reset in the end. Internet access has not been an issue since :-)

• Problems with artist page

When I click the link to my artist page (http://www.last.fm/music/%5cERODEit) I get Sorry, that artist could not be found. When I go through manage artist everything is still there. When I go to tracks, there is a link but it doesn't play... \ERODE/

• snyde1 escribió...
    • Suscriptor
    • 12 May 2012, 4:07
    It's that trailing "/" - you can trick the system sometimes, but sometimes it tricks you.

By the by, you should start a new thread for a new topic.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.