Foro » Web Site Support

Scrobbled tracks are not showing up on my profile

• -Trail- escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 Dic 2011, 1:31
    Hello!? Mods? Staff? Can we get an update on the main problem soon? Not some "solution" that fixes a problem not even remotely similar to the one most people are having in this thread.

• Here is a paste of the MediaMonkey log of my scrobbles for about the last seven hours:

http://pastebin.com/P1zEAi2p

On my profile, only the Youth Lagoon tracks plus a single Grizzly Bear track are recorded as scrobbled. The Youth Lagoon tracks were played starting around 2:30pm EST, yet they are showing as being played yesterday.

You can see that all of the tracks are correctly tagged and the scrobbles are being properly submitted by my client.

• tickerate escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 Dic 2011, 3:09
    How can you guys so sure that your cached tracks were even submitted, lol? I for once, do not know whether it was submitted, half-submitted, or whatever it is so to asking whether it appear on my profile or not is complete whole diffent thing lol.

Woah, pages 12........

• + 1 Korn – Narcissistic Cannibal (feat. Skrillex and Kill The Noise) :/

• Coma - some songs from Czerwony Album (Angela, Białe Krowy, La mala education, Rudy, W chorym Sadzie, 0rh+, Gwiazdozbiory)

• This is happening to me too, the new Korn album is the only one I've noticed at the moment. Tracks show up on my recently played tracks but are not added to library and thus do not contribute to playcounts, etc.

Highly annoying :/

• Album - Angels & Airwaves - Love part 2 is scrobbling but no save on library... I'm using Winamp, please help

Blink 182 is back
  • ive being having the same problem, no scrobbles since 14th nov 2011, clicked edit link on my profile to see which apps are connected to my account....wtf? none...well thats bollocks cos i use simple lastfm on facebook, which no longer works and also scrobble from mediamonkey yet nothing is scrobblin..SORT YA SHIT OUT.

log : **removed due to issue being resolved**

as of 2am(UK) on 20/12/11 my tracks are scrobbling as they should.....didnt change anything, didnt even turn computer off in the time between original and this post, sorry cant be of more help!

i hasten to add that my profile and library HAVE NOT being updated fully, suspiciously, the tracks that i was playing at the time of original post til present are there!?!

still workin (20*12-11)

I forget the rest of the joke, but your mother`s a whore....
  • Thank You Last FM Team

Problem with Tenhi album Saivo is solved :) Once again GREAT THANKS LAST FM :)

• -Trail- escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 20 Dic 2011, 22:38
    The problem has finally been fixed!!!! Callooh!!! Callay!!!

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 21 Dic 2011, 17:49
    It's finally fixed, THANK YOU last fm staff!

• It is not even close to fixed for me. Tracks I listened to yesterday by Bark Psychosis are showing up as scrobbled on the 8th. I also listened to about 75 tracks by Magnetic Fields yesterday that WERE scrobbled but now seem to be gone.

• Same thing is happening to me!

• :)

it's working!!! thanks

Blink 182 is back
  • It isn't fixed for me...come on last.fm

• try to reinstall lastfmscrobbler on ya mediaplayer of choice.

http://www.last.fm/user/cosmiCrusader

but, tbh bigband, you dont seem to listen to fuck all but prince, so what does it matter?

I forget the rest of the joke, but your mother`s a whore....
  • Whether I only listen to Prince or not is completely irrelevant, smart-ass.
    My tracks should be showing up, the fact that they aren't is a problem I wish the site would fix or suggest how to fix.

• My first problem is fixed! Thanks!
    Now if only the scrobbler would scrobble itself from iTunes instead of me manually doing it... wouldn't be so bad if EVERY time I do it it left out a lot of the music it should be scrobbling.

"The stars in your eyes, light up the sky, with all its light, and fire, and sound."
    • Mannaz230 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 23 Dic 2011, 22:33
    My artist page is fixed now. Thank you!

• Wikasia escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 24 Dic 2011, 23:51
    Erm, it's probably my fault, because I used Universal Scrobbler (I deleted circa 2,5k Florence's songs in case to clean my albums, lol), but now I can't scrobble any tracks. My page says that it scrobbles, then now-listening song disappears, and the last track is still Bedroom Hymns. I'm hoping that someone nice will help me, because I'm already tired of reinstalling the scrobbler etc. [it's not the first time I'm experiencing this issue, just saying]

EDIT: It's working now! *_*

• This gonna make me commiit suicide tbh

• I put on my iphone to play in the car and it used to scrobble every song I listen to. But now it only scrobbles the last couple songs. Today I listened to Coldplay quite a bit, then some Death Cab, Journey and Florence + the Machine, and lastly Queen. It only scrobbled the 4 Queen songs I listened to. Well at least it told me it did, and never showed up on my profile. It never scrobbles Winter Winds and Awake My Soul by Mumford & Sons. I don't know what's up with this, kinda getting annoying.
    Please help :/

• now it hasn't scrobbled songs from the last two days...

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 6 Ene 2012, 1:12
    I have problems with scrobbled tracks showing in my profile Jolly Roger which showed while it was playing then the next track Ariwa Dub Sampler but the first track has disappeared, not in the cache and not in recent tracks page either. Now the second track is not showing now and the third Cleopatra's Needle is playing.

I would ascertain that this is going to be an ongoing issue until whatever
    bug has been fixed. Oh yeah and the play counter has not gone up either
    well not from 185988...onwards
    (please note I am also restoring deleted tracks/artists as well)
    ... Hoping this will fix itself?

[update]

I cleared my browser cache and cookies just after I posted this (Chrome).
    This did not fix the problem, however this morning at around 7.20 I uninstalled
    the client and downloaded it again and reinstalled. So far the tracks are scrobbling,
    not sure why the problem occurred in the first place.

• I discovered that around 70 000 scrobbled song are missing in my profile since yesterday.
    May anybody check it out if there is some ongoing problem and it will be fixed soon.
    Thank you.

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.